Saturday, August 1, 2015

Emotionally Unstable

Emotionally unstable since I was disconnected from the navel.

Not knowing that I was able to travel the world alone,
so dependency was the only thing that I could call home.

Through the world I roam 
aimlessly and blind
constantly crying without a tear in my eye.

Waking up to a new day but still living in the past.
Wishing I could tell the world to just kiss my ass.

Knowing that being present was a present that I 
couldn't receive because I still grieve
the emotions I let hang off my sleeve.

Like thieves in the night coming to steal my joy.
Wishing I could blame somebody but that would just 
be my ploy.

Play with emotions like a toy.
Knowing it was wrong, fucking up your feelings 
because I didn't  understand my own.

Dropping bombs like drones
inside of happy homes.
Throwing temper tantrums like my name was
Sean "Puffy" Combs.

Emotionally unstable since I was disconnected from the navel,
the only difference today is that I realize that 
I'm Able!

Written 7-28-15
8:45 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment